A worksheet is a sheet of paper or page where tasks are performed. It is also known as printables in the form of PDF files, Word doc, Powerpoint slides or other form.
PDF stands for “Portable Document Format“. It is the format which is used when you need to save files that cannot be modified but still need to be easily shared and printed. Today most devices have a version of Adobe Reader or can open a PDF in an Internet Browser. You can then edit them in Google Drive or Adobe Acrobat. At Worksheet Digital, we provide PDF downloads.
- Click “Download” at the product you want to download.
- The download might open a new tab in your browser or be downloaded in your local pc.
- You may then download or save the file to your preferred location.
- Click “Add to Cart” at the product you want to purchase.
- Go to Shopping Cart page or point at the shopping cart icon on top right to Checkout.
- Fill up the required credentials or click to check out to finalise the order.
- Once payment has been made, it will direct you to confirmation page where you are able to view and download the files. Or you can check it through your email.
You will get an instant access of it. Download link(s) will be sent to you through email and the confirmation page, you are able to get an instant download after payment has been made.
Any changes is not allowed once the order has been placed. Please contact us if you have any issue with the order.
No refund, no change, no reject are allowed for all our products as items are digital downloads.